Compare our trusted providers
We continuously strive to simplify the insurance comparison process, making it effortless and hassle-free for our users to enjoy their cruise.
Ready to find the best deal?
Here's what to do next to compare cruise insurance quotes.
Answer a few basic questions about you and your upcoming cruise holiday.
We find you all the best quotes from our panel of specialist providers.
Purchase the best policy for you, and you'll be covered for your cruise!
What does cruise insurance cover?
Cruise travel insurance is an extension to normal travel insurance. When included on a policy, cruise cover can provide a wealth of additional benefits, which have been tailor-made to meet the unique requirements of setting sail on a cruise.
- Emergency Medical Expenses: Coverage for medical expenses or emergency medical treatments in the event of a medical emergency.
- Repatriation: Handles the expenses associated with bringing you back home following a medical emergency.
- Cancellation Cover: Protection for canceling your cruise in case of an incident or event covered by your policy.
- Lost or stolen baggage: Protection in the event of loss, damage, or theft of your baggage or personal belongings during your cruise.
- Cabin Confinement: Compensation for missed parts of your cruise if confined to your cabin due to illness on board.
- Missed Port: Compensation if the captain has to alter the itinerary, resulting in a missed port.
- Missed Excursions: Covers the costs of any pre-booked excursions you can't go on due to cabin confinement.
- Cruise Interruption: Cover for your travel and accommodation expenses to reach your next port should you require hospital treatment on land.
- Undeclared Conditions: It is important to declare all pre-existing medical conditions when purchasing insurance for your cruise. You will not be covered for medical expenses that relate to a pre-existing condition you have not declared.
- Purchasing After Departure: You must purchase your travel insurance before you depart for your cruise.
- Travelling Against Advice: You are unlikely to have any cover if you decide to travel against any travel advisories by the government.
- Changing Your Mind: Your travel insurance does not provide coverage if you decide you no longer wish to go.
- Missed Flights: Your travel insurance provider will not cover missed flights due to lateness or failure to clear security on time.
- Under The Influence: Claims for an accident or incident that occurs while you are under the influence of alcohol.
It's important to read your policy wording for a full list of exclusions.